Paper cutting machine HSS circular slitting knives (Cuchillas)
1. Material: 9CRSI, D2, SKD11,HSS,...;
2. Hardness:HRC48-68 according to customers' requests;
3. High precision surface,burr-free;
4. more than 10 years professional manufacture experience;
5. Strict quality management system;
6. Small orders accepted;
7. OEM and ODM;
8. Standard: ISO9001:2008.
Packaging and Shipping:
RMB / USD / EURO / GBP, etc.
Wooden Packing Or According To Customer's Requirement
4 ~ 30 days
T/T, LC, or as per request
1. PE coated wax paper - keep air/water/humid away,thus
2. Bubble Wrap - increases the impact resistance ability.
3. Special designed plastic cover - gives special care to knife
4. Corrugated boxes or Wooden crates - provide superior protection
We can provide customized service by selecting the most suitable
tool material and adopting the most accurate heat treatment process
to ensure the utmost performance of tool according to the
application and performance required by customers.
Our large vacuum heat treatment furnaces, forging, CNC machining
and other high quality facilities necessary to production guarantee
our first class quality.
All of your inquiry and emails will be replied within 24 hours. We
also have good after-sale service to solve any problems occures.
You are welcome to visit our factory.
1.What is your advantage?
A:We are the 100% manufacturer ,could guarantee the price is
2. Could you offer OEM and ODM service?
A:That is ok ,we have more than 10 years experience in OEM service
3. What is your package?
A:Our usual packing for blades and molds in wooden box, wooden box
is also available, after covered with cartons.
4. Could you print our logo? and your payment terms?
A:Yes,we could laser your logos on products with free, payment
terms :30%deposit,the balance before shipping.
5. How do you guarantee your quality?
A: Material selection and hardness survey are critical for the sake
of a quality knife and machine parts. We were formly engaged in
forging, and had a good command of mechanics & property of
different tool steels. Inspection on incoming materials is
furthermore well taken care of. We partner with long-term raw
providers physically near to us, which helps make us more
competitive, and more importantly quality is ensured. We are
serious and all our knife parts are always forged while those parts
from most of our competitors are not. For hardness, our knives are
uniformly heat treated and triple tempered. Specific hardness range
is set up for any specific working condition, thus giving better
wear resistance ability and longer working life.